Improving society through high-quality research and efficient dissemination.
National and international recognition as the leading research organization in the field.
Producing high-quality interdisciplinary research on Europe valued by our sponsors and respected by the research community; carrying out policy-relevant research; setting up a network of partner organizations; delivering research results according to plan and budget; disseminating results appropriately; acquiring and developing high-quality staff; efficient and economical self-management.
- Independence of political persuasion;
- Innovative and creative thinking;
- Efficient team work;
- Research work with practical applications.
We specialise in
- Strategic policy analysis (WHAT)
- Employing applied, multi-disciplinary and comparative research approaches (HOW)
- Using Europe to define the geographical scope (WHERE).
Four Research Areas